FANTASY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocaloid Dubbing Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dinkochii to moushimasu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dinkochii

dinkochii

dinkochii to moushimasu Empty
PostSubject: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 am

the tittle sounds formal... wew.
my ID is dinkochii*off course that's not a real name. I'm 18 years old. atashi wa fantashii ni ichiban toshi ue kamo. I live in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. you know, Yogyakarta is the most perfect place in Indonesia*imo*. I am a 2nd year Japanese literature student in university. I can speak in Japanese, Indonesian, Melayu, and some english*I'm bad at it. sigh*
my hobby is writing, drawing and singing. I can play guitar*not much though*. I'm good at up beat song and rap. it doesn't mean that I dislike Ballad song, but my friends told me that Ballad songs aren't suit me at all, because of my strange appearance. Evil or Very Mad I want to kill them... (TT__TT)*nanchatte*
Then my favorite tv program is Tokusatsu. I love Ultraman and Super Sentai the most. I also love Kamen Rider but I prefer Ultraman and Super Sentai.
my favorite vocaloid is Luka, Gakupo, and Len. I'm a big fans of Deco*27 and 40m-P.
maybe sometimes I have a bad mouth, please forgive me if I do that.
ja, yoroppiku!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirri

Mirri

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:46 am

Hallo. (´ω` )
I'm not a fan of literature, but the course you are studying seems nice. Is it difficult?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Mirrirou
dinkochii

dinkochii

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:47 am

Mirri wrote:
Hallo. (´ω` )
I'm not a fan of literature, but the course you are studying seems nice. Is it difficult?
yeh.... it's quite difficult for me. even now I can speak in Japanese, I'm still strugling with Kanji and how to wear kimono. but it's so fun. I love literature. Japanese culture is kakkoi!
Back to top Go down
Reina-chan
Admin
Reina-chan

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Hajimemashite!

Cool~ you're studying literature. I also want to take that when I go to college but I'm not sure about it yet >.< It's so confusing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ReinaChanPinku
Mirri

Mirri

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 pm

dinkochii wrote:
yeh.... it's quite difficult for me. even now I can speak in Japanese, I'm still strugling with Kanji and how to wear kimono. but it's so fun. I love literature. Japanese culture is kakkoi!
You're far more advanced than me though. The only kanji I can write is 人. I can't even remember the whole of katakana and hiragana. lllOrz I can't speak or write much in romaji either. I'd like to learn but I don't have the money to pay for a course. I need to live somehow. (;∀; ) I had to take a loan out so I could study at uni.

Ah yes, Japanese culture. I think it has a lot of ups and down. It's rather interesting though when comparing collectivist cultures like theirs to individualistic ones.
Back to top Go down
dinkochii

dinkochii

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Reina-chan wrote:
Hajimemashite!

Cool~ you're studying literature. I also want to take that when I go to college but I'm not sure about it yet >.< It's so confusing!
you must know that the reason I choosed literature program was 'I didn't know what should I do in the future'. but now I think this is fun, and because of it I can find my ambition to be an interpreter.

Mirri wrote:

You're far more advanced than me though. The only kanji I can write is 人. I can't even remember the whole of katakana and hiragana. lllOrz I can't speak or write much in romaji either. I'd like to learn but I don't have the money to pay for a course. I need to live somehow. (;∀; ) I had to take a loan out so I could study at uni.

Ah yes, Japanese culture. I think it has a lot of ups and down. It's rather interesting though when comparing collectivist cultures like theirs to individualistic ones.
Very Happy that's 'hito', right? the first kanji I can write... HAHA... bahasa Indonesia usually has the same pronounciation with japanese. so I think that's the most profit. actually I also took a loan to study at uni...*ah... it was a tearful story*
I think all culture in the world has a lot of ups and down too. it depends of which point of view we're looking at.
not all japaneses are individualistic. but most of them, maybe. because every japanese I met never has that aura, nor express it.
Back to top Go down
Mirri

Mirri

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

dinkochii wrote:
Very Happy that's 'hito', right? the first kanji I can write... HAHA... bahasa Indonesia usually has the same pronounciation with japanese. so I think that's the most profit. actually I also took a loan to study at uni...*ah... it was a tearful story*
I think all culture in the world has a lot of ups and down too. it depends of which point of view we're looking at.
I think not all japaneses are individualistic.
Yup, people all the way! (◕人◕ )

Knowing how to pronounce words does tend to help. I didn't find it difficult to pick up the pronunciation since I have two sets of different phonetics at hand to apply. It's probably harder for people who speak only one language that sounds rather different to Japanese (such as English) or several languages that are different to it but similar to each other.

Japan is generally a collectivist culture like a lot of Asian countries if I'm not wrong. Western societies tend to be more individualistic.

I don't want to think about my loan. (;A; ) After 3 years I'll have built up a loan of £1000+, and I'll still need to study 4 more years to get into any career of my interest... Is your loan high?
Back to top Go down
dinkochii

dinkochii

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Mirri wrote:

Yup, people all the way! (◕人◕ )

Knowing how to pronounce words does tend to help. I didn't find it difficult to pick up the pronunciation since I have two sets of different phonetics at hand to apply. It's probably harder for people who speak only one language that sounds rather different to Japanese (such as English) or several languages that are different to it but similar to each other.

Japan is generally a collectivist culture like a lot of Asian countries if I'm not wrong. Western societies tend to be more individualistic.

I don't want to think about my loan. (;A; ) After 3 years I'll have built up a loan of £1000+, and I'll still need to study 4 more years to get into any career of my interest... Is your loan high?

that's why I'm bad at english. sigh. even I have learn it since in kindergarten...
I had 8 million rupiah(arround $700) but,I have a job as a writer and a part timer at internet cafe and a takoyaki stand*a... I edited it*... so that's okay now. I like part time!

Last edited by dinkochii on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirri

Mirri

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 pm

dinkochii wrote:
that's why I'm bad at english. sigh. even I have learn it since in kindergarten...
I had 8 million rupiah(arround $700) but,I have a job as a writer and a part timer at internet cafe and a takoyakiya*I don't know the english for 'ya' sorry :'(*... so that's okay now. I like part time!
Do you speak English where you live on a daily basis? If not then it's very logical that you'd find it hard. It's good to be thrown in the deep end when it comes to learning languages. Your English is very easy to understand though. I've come across people who have English as their native language and I couldn't understand what they wrote.

That explains a lot. I don't have a part-time job apart from the occasional commission for an illustration (which is very rare). Rupiah somehow reminds me name wise of the Rupee currency from Legend of Zelda. !(°∀° )
Back to top Go down
dinkochii

dinkochii

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Mirri wrote:

Do you speak English where you live on a daily basis? If not then it's very logical that you'd find it hard. It's good to be thrown in the deep end when it comes to learning languages. Your English is very easy to understand though. I've come across people who have English as their native language and I couldn't understand what they wrote.

That explains a lot. I don't have a part-time job apart from the occasional commission for an illustration (which is very rare). Rupiah somehow reminds me name wise of the Rupee currency from Legend of Zelda. !(°∀° )

yeah... everyday I used to speak in Jawa, Indonesian, and Japanese, but english.... I usually don't speak in English*since I'm a colle. maybe it's okay if just writing, I can look into a dictionary or open google translate :p but my pronounciation is bad. moreover my listening ability... everything that's spell in english sounds like Optimus Prime in my ears....:'(

actually Rupee is India's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dinkochii to moushimasu   dinkochii to moushimasu Empty

Back to top Go down

dinkochii to moushimasu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY! :: MEMBERS BOX :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: